So, the more I progress the more important I realize marketing is. Deep down, I feel like I have the recipe (at least part of it…the < $1K version) for Investor Guerilla marketing. I’ve spent the past 24 hours doing nothing but research on how I can utilize the web, in an automated fashion, to build my international buyers’ list. Also, I’ve spent some time refining how I’m going to locate motivated seller’s in Champaign-Urbana. I would outline it all here but, I honestly just don’t feel like typing right now and plus in may change soon. But here are the Cliff notes:
International Buyers’ list:
– Distribute my online video’s for both my Entrepreneur blog and the Schwaps blog to a multitude of video hosts. I currently only use YouTube and it takes FOREVER just to publish and upload one 7 minute video there. I was came across a service called Traffic Geyser and what they do is that they submit your video’s for you to over 100 video hosting services, social bookmark it (digg, squidoo, etc.) and so on. As a result, it is highly likely that you’ll appear in an ideal, high organic listing position on Google. This costs $100/month. But, according to my research, this would be less expensive than having a VA do the same and plus I have 100% control.
– Online article site postings will be used to specifically target those who may invest in Champaign, by offering relevant and educational real estate related content. I previously had a VA writing my articles for me and I would put the finishing touches on it. I was able to get, what I think is, a decent price of $10/500 word article. Even when having the VA compose the articles, just posting these to the various article sites was taking loads of time. I previously submitted a group of 3 articles to 3 different article sites and after registration, confirmation emails, etc. it took me about 3 hours. I found a service through Submit Edge, they can write a quantity of 10 – 1000 word articles and submit them to 1000 article sites (yes that’s right 1,000), for $300. That price seems steep, but its’ only $30 per article. And I get to have 3 links in each article. That alone is worth the price. 3 unique links per article blasted to 1000 sites is; 1 link x 10 articles x 1000 sites = 10,000 links back per site. It takes 80 days, but I guarantee that after that time period, I’ll dominate Google for the keywords I desire.
– Podcasting. I’m going to start interviewing various local and non-local Real Estate specific and industry related experts. I’ll start off by interviewing them specifically about the Champaign real estate market. I’ll host the podcasts to my Schwaps website and maybe create another squeeze page that has the audio as the incentive for sign-up. I’m pretty sure I can do this all with my VoIP account and capture the phone conversation in MP3 form. Once edited and published, I’ll get the clips posted to various podcasting sites and directories and hell…I may even be on iTunes!
– Social Bookmarking is also a service through Submit Edge. I’m thinking of going for the package that contains 8 social bookmarks submissions to 125 social bookmarking sites from 8 different accounts. This will put the nail in the SEO coffin. It will also set me back $225.
– There is also the utilization of Twitter using TweetAdder. Now, this I have already purchased. It is awesome, it allows you to bypass manually adding people to follow. You can select a set of keywords to base your follows on, or even base your follows on someone else’s follows. Which is what I’m doing right now. I am set-up right now to follow everyone that Colin Egbert has following. He has an impressive REI for Web 2.0 course out right now which I plan to purchase down the road. But for now, I’ll just try to be like him and follow his followers and hopefully they’ll follow me back. TweetAdder costs only $55 and is well worth it. I think it’s so cheap only because people haven’t really caught on to Twitter like Facebook yet. But by the time everyone else catches on, I plan on having 50,000 followers. I’ve only had it a week and have gained approximately 1700 followers! I ‘will’ flip a house on Twitter one day.
– Craigslist auto poster software. I know that it is common practice to get leads off of Craigslist, Backpages, etc. Craigslist is cool, but it takes way too long just to make one post so there is no way that I’d be able to make the amount of posts as frequently as I’d like to manually. That’s where Cute Auto Poster comes into play. This software will allow me to automate my posts and it’s smart enough to make the posts in such a manner that won’t flag you as a spammer and get yourself banned from posting. This tool only runs $100 and is a must for me. My mind is running right wild right now with the different ways I’m going to utilize this thing.
Well, it’s extremely hard to make brief posts and it looks like I did indeed outline everything. At least my system for generating online buyer list leads. I’ve already blogged about my ‘Motivated Seller’ marketing strategy, that was one of the very first video’s I made. Not too much has changed since then. This is just part of my Marketing Beast! I can’t wait to unleash it all which requires more capital! That’s what I’ll indeed do with the proceeds from my first couple of deals. And by the way, my goal is still on for a 7 figure networth before I turn 30. Only 16 months left. I’ma get it!