I’ve got so much to do it’s ridiculous! There is never enough time in the day to get everything done that I need to. I barely got a chance to work out this evening, but I’m glad I got that in. I ran about 4 miles on the treadmill, by the way, I absolutely hate treadmills. 4 miles on a treadmill feels like 6 miles on the street.
But I have got a to-do list that is overwhelming and it goes a little something like this.
– Prepare for the meeting tomorrow with the Pastor who wants to sell his old church building and house owned across the street.
– Finish configuring my 2nd Twitter account, which I am using solely for internet-marketing (Mozenda). I have implemented some crafty tools that I’ll have to tell you all about in detail later (Yahoo Pipes, TweetAdder, etc.)
– Upload some YouTube Tutorial videos for Mozenda that will drive viewers to my affiliate link
– Complete the bid for the web development project for the new City of Champaign website. I got the numbers from the company I’m Joint Venturing with, I just need to complete the bid and hopefully I’ll make it to the interview and get the gig (which will be beautifully sub-contracted as I do the consulting).
– Put the finishing touches on a web site project that I took on about a month ago.
– Finish troubleshooting a local brokers’ website. He had contracted a local guy to create his website for 8K and the relationship ended on bad terms. The programmer completed the website with a Joomla CMS and gave the broker the files but it isn’t functional. I said I’d take a look…still can’t find the issue. For 8K, if I was that broker I’d be ready to whoop some ass!
– I volunteered to create a YouTube promotional video for the youth Illini hockey program in town. They need to spark some more interest in the sport or it may go down the tubes. I’ve already spent 6 hours on this, hopefully I can wrap the editing and such expeditiously.
I’ve also got some other stuff in the works that is a little to early to blog about. But, I’ll just tell you that I’m “going big” because is no “go home” for me. I’m getting excited just thinking about it. Let’s just say, my investment portfolio is going to diversify even more.
That’s it for now, gotta get back to work