I am becoming inconsistent with my blogs again. Perhaps I should set a daily task in Outlook to remind me. Also, I am failing horribly with my weekly tasks and I just figured out the reason. I rarely read old posts so therefore I once I post what my tasks are I am going off of memory only…just plain dumb. I am going to print them out from here on out. I’m getting stuff done, but just not the items on my list. Sticking to the list will be much more efficient for me. So my goals this week again are:
New (same) Goals for the week of July 13th:
1. Ramp up the remaining aspects of the advertising plan; flyers, post cards, business cards, news ads, etc.
2. Acquire a pre-foreclosure list from either the County Recorder or SalesTeamLive.
3. Follow-up with local Title Companies
4. Find additional Realtors to work with. I’m only working with two at the moment. I think one of them has been avoiding me since our first meeting, after she found out I was new to investing. The other seems to be out of town often. I need to not limit myself here.
5. Contact and perhaps arrange appointments to meet all of the other local investors. There is a good possibility that business can be done between us all.
6. Find out how I can legally build a birddog army. But not only birddogs who find property, but more-so birddogs who can help find property buyers. Find new lawyer to speak this over with.
7. Purchase some additional stationary for the Ad campaign.
Also, I am fighting a losing battle with this self-hosted WordPress blog. I’m annoyed that it loads so slowly. I’ve performed various optimization procedures myself, paid for assistance, and changed through numerous themes and it seems to make little difference. I’m beginning to believe that it is my hosting server which is the issue. Their equipment meets all of the requirements. I don’t want to host the blog elsewhere or move to a wordpress.com hosted blog. Maybe this isn’t a huge issue as I believe most blog readers would RSS, at least that’s what I do. The strange thing is that the Schwaps company blog is real fast, but then again the theme is extremely simple. Oh well, I’m through with it for now as I need to focus on the more important issues.